Monday, July 2, 2007

Limited Menu But Safely Italian

Carrabbas

I'm sorry to say, When I could eat pasta, I was never a big fan of this restaurant.I always ordered the pasta, and was always underwhelmed with what came.So when, I became gluten free, I wasn't too upset with not being able to eat at this restaurant.However, I am very grateful to the chain(Part of the Outback family) for providing a gluten free menu that allows me not only to eat here safely, but also to eat here with people who can eat pasta and other glutenous food.The chain seems very knowledgeable about the intricacies of gluten and for this I am thankful for their service.The Salmon and chicken are very good here, but are about the limit of your choices. The food is tasty, the service very prompt and careful.You can get pasta-less soup here, and salads.Not much to say about it other than that.Many locations around, safe food and very tasty, limited choices, great for when someone your with wants Italian.

Menu

No comments: